Welcome Note

Hello, Welcome to my thoughtful world!A world of subtle but deep thoughts.And a world with a transparent window to my inner contemplation & much more. Hope you have a nice time reading it...and yeah, do feel free to convey your opinions.Your valuable feedback will help me become a better writer,thinker & blogger!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

P.S(1)... I Love You !!

   P.S-1(The abbreviated version of Practice School 1) is a summer internship program of BITS,Pilani.
   I did my PS at Hyderabad Industries Ltd.A very rich cultured organisation.An out-and-out domestic leader competitor.A perfect place to nurture your skills pertained to the corporate world.I gained immense technical knowledge from the industry.I had the opportunity to interact with many professional experts and learn from them.Apart from these all...I met some 'wonderful'(the word deeply attached to our PS mates) guys.
   A guy who never really let the attention point towards him but cleverly managed to do a fantastic piece of work.May be his simplicity speaks for himself.A person who set the example by his intensified cohesiveness and modesty.An individual who was aloof.He doesn't even have a fb account.(Being a Bitsian...this is worth minding!)A person who never really mingled with us but had a special smile on his face throughout.His bright and delighted look might win innumerable hearts.A couple of guys who were ready with their witty responses every time helped me make the environment around us lively.A childhood friend whom I have met years after coming out of school.His FIFA maniacness made us bond together strongly.A distinctive group consisting of a bizarre introvert and an out of cocoon  individual.A gal who had every right to dominate others(considering the intelligence quotient) but never really sprung into action.Too calm,too composed and too attentive.May be she knew the importance of being the non-striker and letting the show being run. A hugely admired quality which I would crave for.A special mention would be for an eccentric person.The odd,unsual one who was the laugh riot.Not merely by cracking jokes but by having an out-of-the-box interactive attitude.The one who never really cared before speaking and uttered the craziest possible words sometimes leading to a huge burst of laughter and otherwise to a mere embarrassment.May be he did not have the 'mask' which others of his age have to hide the disgraceful comments from heart.May be too pure by heart or a childish immaturity.Whatever it is...I now have a set of lovely allies for the rest of my life.
   For me,P.S was a happy course.I got a bunch of close moving friends to hang out with...a gang which I desired for a long time after my close ones deserted me by moving away from Hyderabad.The agenda of giving corporate and professional exposure was more than satisfied.The matured and sensible 'me' had a chance to grow his wisdom.
   I also learned something else.When I got HIL as my intern station...many people perceived it as a wrong option.They thought..may be I could have opted for a better station.Little did they knew about what my destiny had in store for me.Now I feel,that was the best possible place for me.I could not have chosen a better platform to thrive upon.After all...Steve Jobs was right.During his commencement speech at Stanford University, he said "Dots can only be connected seeing them backwards...not forward".The outright statement would be to take the life as it comes(if u don't have an option).Destiny would take care of the rest! Love you P.S-1 !! :)

5 comments:

  1. and which one of those is vamsi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woOWww!!!
    very thoughtful and prudent of you to write such a 'wonderful' note!! :D

    awesomely written prasad!!.. will remember this (meaning: PS, ur blog, nd the entire "HIL ka safar") for long!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sriram..characters may be fictious ;) :P

    @sankeerth...thank u...I will also miss u terribly !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome man..u almost made me re-live PS..will missu man..

    ReplyDelete